Pacific Pilothouse of 27636 Ynez L-7 131 Temecula Ca. USA also known as“ PPH” provides the following Limited Warranty to the original retail owner of its Pacific Pilothouse products, if purchased from an authorized PPH Dealer and operated under normal, non-commercial use (“Boat’’), subject to the remedies, exclusions, and limitations set out below.
Ten-Year Structural Limited Warranty: Any Structural Defect in material or workmanship which is reported within ten (10) years from the date of sale to the original purchaser will be repaired or replaced at PPH's sole discretion. The pilothouse shall mean the single fiberglass molded shell and integral structural components. A Structural Defect shall mean a substantial defect in the pilothouse which causes it to be unsafe for general use as a pleasure craft under normal operating conditions.
Three-Year Limited Warranty on Components Manufactured by PPH. Pacific Pilothouse will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any components manufactured by PPH that are defective in factory materials and/or workmanship, which are reported within three years from the date of sale to the original purchaser, and are not addressed in the speci c warranties listed in paragraph 1 or 3 or set out in the Exclusions paragraph below.
This limited warranty does not apply to any boat which has been salvaged or declared a total loss or constructive total loss for any reason not covered in this limited warranty. This limited warranty also does not apply to the following items:
(1) Expenses for hauling out, transportation to and from the preautorized dealer or to Pacific Pilothouse for warranty service.
(2) Equipment or accessories which are not installed by Pacific Pilothouse or which carry their own individual warranties, including but not limited to engines, engine components, batteries, propellers, controls, steering mechanisms, and electronics or anything mounted to the Pacific Pilothouse cabin roof or sides or the pilothouse cabin.
(3) Damage, deterioration, cosmetic surface nishes, including discoloration, chalking, blistering, cracking, crazing, fading or oxidation of gel coat, stress lines, plated or painted metal and stainless steel nishes, plastics or acrylic materials, or anti-fouling bottom paint.
(4) Windshield breakage and leakage.
(5) Any boat initially sold at retail by a party other than an authorized Pacific Pilothouse dealer.
(6) Damage resulting from abuse, misuse, improper rigging and installation by an owner or any other person or entity not being an authorized dealer, accidents, overloading or powering in excess of the recommended maximum horsepower.
(7) Failure of the owner to use, maintain, or store the boat as specified; and any other failure to provide reasonable care and maintenance. Normal wear and tear maintenance items are excluded from warranty.
(8) Any Pacific Pilothouse cabin which has been altered or modified from PPH factory specifications, including penetration of the pilothouse by anyone other than Pacific Pilothouse factory personnel or PPH authorized dealer service personnel following factory specified procedures.
(9) Use of improper trailer, improperly placed supporting bunks or slings, incorrect bunks placement and improper boat lift or sling.
(10) Any pilothouse used for commercial purposes, which includes but is not limited to, any for-profit or other revenue-generating uses.
(11) Any representation or implication relating to speed, range, fuel consumption or estimated performance characteristics.
(12) Any failure or defect caused by an act of nature resulting in damage, cost, or expense;
(13) Any failure or defect arising from a previous repair made by a non-authorized service provider.
(14) Any item exceeding the expressed coverage limits specified in any Pacific Pilothouse Limited Warranty.
(15) Any defect or repair requiring redesign of the Boat, except pursuant to the recall provisions of the United States Federal Boat Safety Act of 1971 or the recall laws of any other foreign jurisdiction.
SOLE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
THE REMEDY OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PARTS OR MATERIALS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE IN FACTORY MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL CONSTITUTE THE OWNER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST Pacific Pilothouse UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER OF ECONOMIC LOSS RESULTING FROM PRODUCT FAILURE. In keeping with environmental policies and practices, Pacific Pilothouse reserves the right to utilize reconditioned, refurbished, repaired or remanufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. In no event shall any repair or replacement under this Limited Warranty exceed the fair market value of the product as of the date of the owner’s claim. Acceptance of any product returned or any refund provided by Boston Whaler shall not be deemed an admission that the product is defective. Products that are replaced become the property of PPH.
OTHER LIMITATIONS EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN AND EXCEPT FOR THE GUARANTEES AND OTHER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT A CONSUMER MAY HAVE UNDER A LAW IN RELATION TO WHICH THE BOAT OR ITS
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED PROVIDED BY PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE ON THIS BOAT. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.;
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ECONOMIC LOSS ARISING FROM CLAIMS OF PRODUCT FAILURE, NEGLIGENCE, DEFECTIVE DESIGN, MANUFACTURING DEFECT, FAILURE TO WARN AND/OR INSTRUCT, LACK OF SEAWORTHINESS, AND ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY NOT EXPRESSLY COVERED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY;
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS DISCLAIMED; AND
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, NEITHER PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE, NOR THE SELLING DEALER, SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OF THE BOAT, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
WHAT OWNER MUST DO TO CLAIM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
To initiate a warranty claim, it is the responsibility of the owner to contact PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE immediately after discovery of any defect, describe the nature of the problem, and provide a date of purchase and issue details in writing.
PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE is solely responsible for determining and authorizing in writing the remedial action(s) to be performed at PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE or either an authorized dealership chosen by PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE. or at the PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE location. The owner will be notified of where the Boat is to be delivered for inspection and any repairs. The owner is responsible for delivering the Boat to that location.
The owner must also:
• comply with all reasonable directions given by PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE in connection with the warranty claim; refer all warranty work or repairs to PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE PO BOX location 27636 Ynez Rd. L-7 131 Temecula Ca. 92591 or Ed@pacificpilothouse.com.
refer all warranty work or repairs to PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE all warranty work or repairs must be authorized by Pacific Pilothouse in a written authorization as a condition precedent to Limited Warranty coverage;
allow PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE an opportunity to resolve any warranty claim; and
notify PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE of any Boat being repaired by an authorized PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE dealer.
EXPENSE OF CLAIMING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover any expenses that you may incur claiming the warranty.
REGISTRATION & WARRANTY TRANSFER POLICY
The limited ten-year, three-year, and one-year limited warranties are not transferable.
MODIFICATIONS & SEVERABILITY
The terms and conditions contained herein, as well as those of any documents prepared in conjunction with the sale of this pilothouse may not be modified, altered or waived by any action, inaction, or representations, whether oral or in writing, except upon the expressed, written authority of a management level employee of PACIFIC PILOTHOUSE. The invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more of the provisions herein shall not a effect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions.